Our breathtaking facility is nestled in a secluded, wooded area on 65 acres just out of Greenville. We offer a peaceful and serene environment with numerous acres of open space.
Our beautiful barn offers the following amenities:
- 12 12x14 stalls with rubber mats, all with a dutch door. 3 run-out stalls available
- 2 spacious wash-stalls with hot and cold water, with fans in the warmer months
- Large knotty pine tack-room with keypad lock entry
- 5 cross-tie areas
- 6 stall lower barn for school horses
- Large turn-out paddocks. Paddocks are immaculately maintained to ensure healthy, lush grass year round.
- 300’x200’ outdoor ring with great river sand/gravel dust footing. Drains well and is properly watered and dragged to ensure optimum efficiency
- Fly spray system in boarder barn
- Entire facility in fenced in for safety